Benefits for participating companies
- Simplified process of collaboration with other companies.
- Easy access to the knowledge, experience and assistance from fellow entrepreneurs.
- High-value infrastructure for research and testing.
- Access to interns and graduate students.
- Discounted services for product development and commercialization.
- Exposure of novel products and prototypes to press contacts, prospects and customers.
- Administrative and managerial support for grant proposals and projects.
Benefits for participating knowledge institutes
- Easy access to innovative SMEs for technology transfer and collaborative projects.
- Enhance the entrepreneurial spirit within universities & research institutes.
- Opportunities for students to develop their entrepreneurial skills.
- Priority use of new software and hardware tools in scientific research.
- Access to high-value specialized research and test facilities.
- Joint contract research for industry and government.
- Royalties from commercialization of joint product development.
- Joint export of expertise, research methods, techniques and tools to emerging markets.
- Revenues from training and consultancy.
Field labs: Get connected to the i3B network
- Field labs connected to the i3B network benefit from early access to the latest measurement and analysis tools.
- Increase the visibility of your lab to students, scientists and potential business partners.
- Share experiences with other field labs, in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Discounted products and services from participating companies.
- Easy access to students from participating knowledge institutions.
Large companies doing business with i3B
- One-stop shopping for expertise on ICT related to brain, body and behavior. The i3B front office connects your question to the right specialist.
- Access to a network of innovative high-tech SMEs that can respond quickly to your business needs.
- Evaluate novel research tools before these are introduced into the corporate laboratory.
- Flexible partnership opportunities, from ad-hoc usage of i3B test facilities to long-term agreements.
- Contract research, development and engineering.