Organizations can be involved in i3B in the following manner:
- SMEs that satisfy the profile can become a participant of the i3B Foundation. There are three levels of participation with associated packages of benefits (see below)
- Knowledge institutes (universities, universities of applied sciences, research & technology organizations) can also become participants in the i3B Foundation. Individualized agreements will be concluded with them.
- Large companies can enter into a partnership with i3B Foundation or one of its limited companies (BVs), either in the context of a specific project or in the form of an umbrella agreement for purchasing certain services over a given period of time.
The three levels of participation, available to SMEs, are: bronze, silver and gold. For each level the associated benefits are stated.
- Right to use i3B logo in corporate communications
- Company logo placed on i3B digital and printed media
- Company news published on i3B website and other media
- Invitation to bi-monthly i3B Café Read more
- Invitation to i3B technical seminars and scientific events Read more
- Invitation to science and technology missions
- Subscription to i3B newsletter Read more
- Shortlisted for commercial contracts
- Shortlisted for subsidized projects
- Input in annual research program
Same as Bronze, plus:
- Use of i3B Lab (human, animal) for product demonstration (showroom), exposure to visitors
- Receive sales leads from i3B Lab
- Invite customers to i3B Lab
- Use of i3B Lab facilities for sessions with customers and prospects
- Exhibition space in joint booth at a reduced rate
- Free access to training courses
- Free access to Measuring Behavior conference (2 persons)
- Free access to i3B E-science Lab (data repository)
- Free access to business development consultancy (8 hours/year)
Same as Silver, plus:
- Free use of fully equipped workspace (desk, computer) for students (2 person-months/year)
- Free use of usability lab (5 days/year)
- Free exhibition booth at Measuring Behavior conference - Read more...
- Assistance with product certification (8 hours/year)
- Assistance with product localization (8 hours/year)